WattDepot API first draft

I finished the first draft of the WattDepot REST API. After discussion with Philip, I’ve removed the concept of a SensorDataType, and the canonical properties associated with sensor data will be listed in a PropertyDictionary. Looking forward to moving on to the implementation of the API.

Also, got confirmation that I have a research assistantship for the fall semester. Yay!

Plans from last week:

  • Finish first draft of WattDepot REST API
    • done!
  • Follow up on some contacts from Tech Hui conference
    • done
  • Read up on Google Visualization data source library
    • continuing to read, haven’t gotten all the way through

Other accomplishments from last week:

  • Upgraded to latest version of Eclipse

Pointers to work products:

Plans for this week:

  • Revise REST API based on feedback from Philip
  • Start implementing REST API
  • Finish reading docs for Google Visualization data source library

Cool links:

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s