Finally got back on the wagon last week. I started the list of experimental interventions with their literature justifications as a chapter in my proposal, and I’m halfway through the Oberlin dorm energy paper (which is good stuff, very relevant to my research). I’m hoping to finish the first draft of the chapter by next Monday, and move on to the next paper.
Planned items from last week:
- Start justification document
- done, outline and introduction written
- Read a paper from revised reading list
- in progress
Other accomplishments this week:
- Put Saunders energy meter data into Google Spreadsheet so I could check it out using the Annotated Time Line widget from Google’s Visualization API. It works pretty well, though can be slow when looking at the 60 second granularity data.
- Attended the State of the College talk, wrote up a little summary
Hours worked: 20 (target: 30 hr)
Plans for coming week:
- Finish draft of intervention comparison chapter
- Finish dorm energy competition paper
- Read next paper from revised reading list
Pointers to work products:
- Current state of proposal draft