I finished the first draft of the WattDepot REST API. After discussion with Philip, I’ve removed the concept of a SensorDataType, and the canonical properties associated with sensor data will be listed in a PropertyDictionary. Looking forward to moving on to the implementation of the API.
Also, got confirmation that I have a research assistantship for the fall semester. Yay!
Plans from last week:
- Finish first draft of WattDepot REST API
- Follow up on some contacts from Tech Hui conference
- Read up on Google Visualization data source library
- continuing to read, haven’t gotten all the way through
Other accomplishments from last week:
- Upgraded to latest version of Eclipse
Pointers to work products:
Plans for this week:
- Revise REST API based on feedback from Philip
- Start implementing REST API
- Finish reading docs for Google Visualization data source library
- Interesting presentation on women in open source.