The Derby persistence implementation is mostly complete. SensorData is temporarily still stored both in memory and in Derby, to simplify the initial implementation. The next steps during this short week are to remove the final in-memory tables, and start performance testing the Derby persistence implementation.
Plans from last week:
- Keep working on DerbyStorageImplementation
- almost done
- Finish implementing missing methods in REST API
- not done, deferred until Derby work is done
Other accomplishments from last week:
- Wrote up directions on running WattDepot locally
Pointers to work products:
Plans for this week:
- Remove last of HashMap code from DerbyStorageImplementation
- Start performance testing of Derby storage implementation
- New acronym I encountered: LOHAS. Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability (LOHAS) is a demographic defining a particular market segment related to sustainable living, “green” ecological initiatives, and generally composed of a relatively upscale and well-educated population segment.