Last week I focused mostly on non-programming tasks of reviewing the NSF proposal and preparing for the WattDepot screencast. I did close one refactoring issue that I generated when rolling out the Google Visualization support.
This week will be focused on the issues identified as critical for a WattDepot 1.0 release.
Plans from last week:
- Review grant proposal
- Plan script for 10 minute screencast
- in progress
- Close some additional WattDepot issues
- closed refactoring issue 24
Other accomplishments from last week:
- Created WattDepot issues for items discussed with Philip
Pointers to work products:
Plans for this week:
- Create stress tests for WattDepot (issue 32)
- Benchmark WattDepot API using stress tests
- Optimize Derby implementation based on performance data
- Finish script for 10 minute screencast
- Make 10 minute screencast?
- Start support for energy counters in Energy class
- CSDL firewall reorg